Trade Facilitation and Trade Policy Division works to support advocacy efforts of FBCCI that are aligned with the interest of the private sector and the national vision. The Division is responsible to work on the issues related to trade, investment, financial matters including banking, fiscal policy, tariff rationalization, trade facilitation, etc.
Major activities of the Wing are:
- Preparation of recommendations for the national budget on behalf of the private sector;
- Review documents, define the issues, determine options, and identify right procedures to solicit input for policy recommendations and positions of FBCCI;
- Consider and analyze input across Members and other stakeholder groups on trade policy issues to address;
- To work on sectoral / regional trade/ business and industry related problems to address from FBCCI to resolve;
- Prepare papers/ write ups with resources and information on various issues and policies as required time to time.